Website Windhoek Autoelectric
Workshop Mechanic (Preferably Male)
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above – mentioned position at Windhoek Autoelectric..
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- To use the most efficient and economical measures by planning, organizing, systemizing, reporting, and coordinating the maintenance and services on all equipment and vehicles.
The position requires a Mechanic with at least 10 years’ experience & in-depth knowledge of all engines and electrical systems, mechanical skills, and manual ability.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect mechanical and electrical components.
- Diagnose issues timely and accurately.
- Conduct regular maintenance work such as replacing fluids, lubricants and parts.
- Overhaul and or repair engines/gearboxes/differentials
- Replacement of wheelbearings and clutches
- Act as an advisor and give useful advices for car mainternace
- Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the Foreman / Supervisor.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Grade 12 with 10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in English & Afrikaans
- Must be able to work overtime Namibian citizen
- Must be willing to learn.
- Tracible references are a must
- Must be able to weld steel
Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com