Hangana Seafood Pty Ltd
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Monitoring operations of all water processing systems in the Utility department.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Certificate/ advanced course in Water or Wastewater Treatment
- 3-5 year’s practical experience in operating a water care plant.
- Monitor Water Treatment Process at the Desalination Plant, Seawater Plants, Municipality water supply and effluent plant.
- Provide continuous water supply on shift to all production and utility areas.
- Conduct water supply changeovers to production and utility systems on request.
- Isolate water supplies and secure/repair in the case of leaks.
- Assist Artisan and Water plant Supervisor in carrying out repairs during maintenance and breakdown.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Technical expertise
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving skills
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1480
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.