Website Namib Poultry
Namib Poultry (Pty) Ltd is a fully integrated broiler production operation established in 2012 and situated 30 km north of Windhoek on the A1 Highway on the farm Klein Okapuka. Namib Poultry (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer with the following vacancy available. Interested and suitably qualified candidates as well as candidates from the designated groups are invited to apply.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Ensure Performance of Water Treatment Plant & Maintain Infrastructure.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reach water production & quality targets of WTP.
- Set up and Enforce SOP’s for best practice operation of the NPI WTP.
- Manage the Water Dept. Team of 13 Members: 6 Salaried + 7 Wages.
- See to it that standard operation & installation jobs are carried out.
- Put into place Scheduled Maintenance Plan for NPI WTP.
- Assist Project Manager Infrastructure in the plans for upgrading NPI WTP.
- Consistent fault finding; technical diagnosis and improvement of NPI WTP.
- Liaise with Specialist Consultants & Contractors for process improvement.
- See to it that plant & infrastructure is in neat & in working condition.
- Ensure that excellent houskeeping standards are maintained.
- Manage Shift Plans & Leave Planning for Water Team.
- Be organisational link between Water Team & Project Manager.
- Grade 12. (NQF 4)
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Science.
- Five (5) years’ experience working on an Industrial Setting.
- Proficient in English, being bilingual will be highly advantageous.
- Valid Code BE drivers’ license and own reliable transport.
- Namibian citizen.
- Be willing to work shifts (Day/Night), Weekends, Sundays, on External sites, overtime and on public holidays when necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com