Website Namib Mills
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Responsible for daily stock orders from Windhoek, Otavi and Walvis Bay to ensure model stock levels are maintained at all times to prevent out of stock situations.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the planning and organization of daily loads to customers.
- Be involved in all administrative duties.
- Compile all accompanying documentation.
- Supervise in co-operation with drivers that loads are secured and protected.
- Supervise designated personnel.
- Supervise daily stock count and investigation of variances.
- Responsible for stock control and warehousing.
- Responsible for daily Namib Mills pallets counts.
- Ensure general cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Responsible for the general infestation control on the premises.
- Responsible for the maintenance of vehicles, forklifts and loading equipment.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 5 years’ experience in Stock Control on a Supervisory level OR relevant certificate (NQF5) with 3 years’ experience in Stock Control on a Supervisory level.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Valid drivers license.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken).
Only applications with this subject line will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit namibmills.com.na .