Website Novel Motor Company
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Grade 12
- Valid Driver License (No traffic endorsements listed)
- Police Clearance
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, Windows, Microsoft Outlook)
- AutoMate Evolve will be an advantage
- Good Communication skills
- Team player – Must be able to work as team
- Has previous experience in the Motor industry
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Other languages will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must achieve set deadlines and targets
- Retail costing and motor experience a recommendation
- Accurate and strong analytical and organizing skills
- Excellent telephone ethics
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org