Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The key purpose of this role is to load, unload and stack company products in a safe and productive manner and co-ordinate the accurate management of stock movement by receiving, counting and issuing stock.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the forklift according to the company’s forklift procedures manual
- Load, unload and stack pallets according to forklift loading/unloading procedure
- Comply with SAFE, Health and Environment procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and \housekeeping standards
- Daily stock counts and verifications
- Stock Age management
- Checking stock availabilities
- Selection and pairing product in warehouse
- Grade 12 / matriculation qualification
- Forklift license
- Experience in FMCG advantageous
- Basic Microsoft skills
- Team player
- Even tempered
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.