- Will be responsible to meet with the design agent and to construct clients’ seat covers to the best of your ability.
- Taking templates from desired vehicles
- Operating overlocker machine
- Operating industrial foot-waking machine
- Measuring and cutting leather and canvas
- Stitching, using industrial machines (Foot-walking machines) with canvas and leather.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders
- Proficiency in Afrikaans or English
- At least Grade 12
- Knowledge of piping
- Knowledge of top stitching
- Joining of leather and canvas
- Proven work and experience as an upholster
- Ability to draw and interpret design templates
- Knowledge or sewing machine(s)
- Cutting out of templates (Working with scissors)
For more information please dial +264 61 237 647 and ask for recruiter: Leena
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.aps.com.na.