Website Walvis Bay Salt Refiners
Position Purpose & Summary:
The incumbent will be primarily responsible to lead and execute the learning and development activities of the organisation.
The key performance areas include:
- Perform Effective planning and organising of training deliverables as defined by the training service level agreement.
- Ensure effective and efficient coordination of training initiatives and resources.
- Maintain a site-specific training matrix that accurately reflects status of training as per the SLA.
- Develop, review, maintain and facilitate technical, plant and other specific training modules according to OBE principles.
- Order/arrange training materials timeously.
- Facilitate and conduct all plant/technical training on site.
- Maintain and monitor effective record keeping of all training documentation.
- Adhere to legislation and the organisations policies, standards and procedures.
- Effective self and team management and alignment with the organisations’ values and leadership values.
The key skills and abilities required include:
- Knowledge of training principles and methodologies.
- Experience in developing respective course materials.
- Demonstrated computer skills with capacity to learn and use electronic reporting systems.
- Skills in database and record management.
The ideal incumbent should meet the following criteria:
- Trade or equivalent recognised certificate/ qualification and/or Certificate in Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices Level 4 (preferred).
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience working in a mining / engineering environment.
- At least 2 to 3 years training related experience.
- MS Office Proficient.
- Good command of English & Afrikaans written and verbal communication skills (Oshiwambo will be an advantage).
- Valid driver’s licence.
To apply for this job please visit wbsalt.com.