Website CIC Holdings Limited
SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
- Manage and stay abreast of all Operations matters
- Ensure the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods
- Prepare and manage the logistics system to optimize time management
- Liaise with fleet manager and relevant contractors for most accurate and preferred quotes.
- Ensure communication between contractors and CIC
- Initiate practical logistics systems to optimize time management
- Implement and maintain complete detailed warehouse materials identification register
- Update and maintain all Operations Standard Operating Policies.
- Coordinate maintenance team and services
- Assist in managing working capital in line with the predetermined targets set by line management.
- Manage timeous notifications for ordering internal and external supplied finished goods requirements.
- Notify relevant stakeholders and take timeous action where deviations from indicated demand are significant or where indicated demand cannot be met.
- Liaise daily with relevant Process Owners with reference to compliance with production plan.
- Adhere to stock availability, general service levels and sales volume targets.
- Consensus and operational planning execution
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to the demand planning team.
- Grade 12 and a Degree Qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Fluency in Afrikaans and English.
- Proficiency in an indigenous language will be a definite advantage.
- Be able to handle pressure and conflict situations.
- Have good communication skills.
- Valid passport and police clearance certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License (Code 08).
- Namibian Citizenship.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org