Website Bokomo Namibia
- Supervisor: Chop / Bran will lead, motivate, direct, train, control and manage the team including Silo operations, Generalists (Cleaning, Silo Cleaners, Site Generalist) world class operational execution in support of BN business objectives.
- Responsible for optimizing the silo team’s performance; Induction, training, industrial relations and performance management.
- Plan the workload and structure of your team, including resources, absenteeism, recruitment and the recognition of high performance individuals.
- Responsible for the selling of chop/bran.
- Responsible for all rework including rework from returns.
- Responsible for overseeing the storage, loading, production of chop / bran into bulk, tuff bags and small packs to sell to prospective buyers. This must be on time, within budget and in an efficient manner while achieving maximum use of supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for wheat / maize intake and reporting on silo levels.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules; using knowledge of capacities of machines and equipment and reducing or eliminating waste.
- Execute all actions associated with the production schedule in line with business and operational objectives.
- Create a database for buyers / prospective buyers of chop / bran.
- Responsible for daily stock controls: count, record and report finished product levels.
- Grade 12 and 3 years supervision experience required
- Ability to work in a complex and fast moving environment
- Namibian citizen, domiciled or permanent resident
- Be prepared to work shifts , on public holidays and overtime when required
- Must have a valid Forklift License
- A vocational training certificate will be an added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org