Website Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Supervisor Staff Transport
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To supervise staff transport drivers in the execution of their duties in order to ensure the delivery of professional staff transport services to Namibia Dairies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Code C Driver’s License and PDP
- Ensure employees are picked up and drop off only at the designated pick-up points and transport them to work and from work timeously.
- Ensure that drivers monitor employees to not load unauthorized items on the bus.
- Follow HR/IR process with employees who delay the transport and who do not behave in the required manner.
- Double check recorded total kilometres travelled if it was accurately filled in the logbook.
- Perform other driver duties as and when required.
- Draw up and adhere to the care and maintenance procedures and services schedules.
- Report faults to the Fleet Coordinator or National Manager: Distribution
- Do a weekly inspection on the vehicle with drivers
- Check that the vehicle is in a good working condition before the next trip and before handing over to the next driver.
- Ensure the drivers keep the vehicles in a neat and tidy condition at all times.
- Identify a safe and secure place to park the vehicles
- Supervise the cleaning of vehicles according to the cleaning schedule and maintain cleaning material levels
- Make sure all drivers adhere to the Health and Safety and Environmental policies of the company.
- Wear the required PPE at all times and follow procedures and report safety incidents to the supervisor immediately.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Leadership Skills
- Prioritizing and Organizing
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1347
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.