Website O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Supervisor Night Security
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provide a safe environment for all guests and employees by using surveillance system to observe and deter potential problems along with providing assistance to all operations of the Strand Hotel. Monitor closed circuit video system, observe and record activities of any suspicious activities, cashier cage, vault, count room, and other areas to identify other potential problems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 with at least 5 years’ experience in Security industry of which 3 years must be in supervisory position
- Grade 10 with at least 7 years’ experience in security industry
- Police clearance of not more than 3 months
- Monitors the level and quality of services performed by outside contractors in accordance with all lease agreements, service contracts and warranties (SLA).
- Monitor Security systems including security patrols, surveillance systems, door locking mechanisms, control of restricted areas and master keys
- Carry out risk assessments and study how risks could be reduced
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented on site
- Training of staff on Health & Safety procedures
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership Skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Planning and Organising
- Change Management
- Maintaining High confidentiality
- Investigation & Report writing skills
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1327
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.