Hartlief Corporation Ltd
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To plan, execute and supervise all activities around stock movements and distribution to ensure efficient movement of materials and goods in line with the Hartlief production plans and targets.
- Record stock levels and assist with stock rotation (FIFO).
- Challenge clarifications and variations of all stock count sheets, crates and pallets.
- Follow up and resolve variances between actual stock and system stock.
- Communicate any shortages/ out of stock raw and packaging materials immediately to responsible line manager.
- Record all stock losses with regards to issued verses actual production and submit to System administrator.
- Manage all daily produced products, record on count sheet with order number and submit to Systems Administrator.
- Manage and verify items to be scrapped as well as BTS’s (Back to stock) returned from the depots.
- Supervise and control the performance of weekly and monthly stock take.
- Monitor and inspect the proper/safe storage of all raw materials and products and action accordingly.
- Perform housekeeping and Health & Safety inspections.
- Grade 12
- At least 1-2 years experience in a stock management position
- 2-year diploma in warehousing or logistics and experience in FMCG environment will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.