Bank of Namibia
Senior Accounts Clerk
- Prepare journal entries for payments to suppliers.
- Prepare various journal entries to process requests from various departments within the Bank.
- Prepare GL accounts reconciliations for designated accounts and suppliers.
Education & Work experience:
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years progressive accounting experience.
- Knowledge of SAP R3 (specifically FI module.)
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices e.g. IFRS’s requirements.
- The incumbent possesses the following characteristics: dependable, have good analytical skills and high level of accuracy, performance driven, work well in a team, confident, have ability to work under tight schedule, ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously,
- Basic excel skills.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.