Website NEO PAINTS
NEO PAINTS FACTORY (PTY) LTD, the leading Namibia paint manufacturer, has an exciting employment opportunity available in Namibia. We invite enthusiastic, suitably qualified people who wish to build a career for themselves in NEO Paints person to apply for the following position.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To co-operate and liaise with NEO dealers.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Checking Sales Orders and Pricing/amendments before Invoicing
- Processing Orders accurately for Picking purposes
- Checking client Back Orders for correct execution
- Verifying Promotions/Special with the relevant departments before Invoicing
- Deal with delivery queries (Various couriers)
- Prompt, friendly and competent response to customer request/orders (telephonic & walk-in)
- Competent and fast processing and follow-through of their orders and needs
- Assist other Ordering Clerks with orders from other clients, when required
- Co-operate and liaise with NEO Sales Representatives, as well as the Debtors department in managing the accounts for these clients.
- Liaise with Production and Warehouse & Distribution departments to ensure sufficient stock levels of relevant NEO products for specific Customers and Projects.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Grade 12 qualification
- Must have relevant work experience of at least three years
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Good Organisation / Administration skills
- If you qualify and think you’re the right person:
- A very brief CV (not more than 3 pages) to be sent to email@example.com
- OR mail to P.O. Box 5005, Windhoek, Namibia
- OR Hand deliver at 12 Bell street, Southern Industrial Area, Windhoek, Namibia
- CV must refer to your ability in the KPA’s and Qualifications
The following shall be added advantage:
- Relevant experience with, and exposure to, the NEO Paints product range
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org