Website WOERMANN, BROCK
WOERMANN, BROCK, a leading Namibian Retail Group, has Regional Manager Position. Suitably qualified persons with the ambition to build a rewarding career in a well-established business and who meet the requirements set out below are invited to apply for these vacancies.
OVERALL AIM AND SUMMARY OF JOB
Oversee the management of the branches reporting to the incumbent (Regional Manager) to ensure profitability and a growth of the customer base
In line with policy, determine and assess, and inforce inter alia through branch visits, the operational practices of all stores in the area, making sure each runs smoothly and operate within budget parameters and targets. To manage and control profitability of the shop under their control.
KEY RESULT AREAS
The Regional Manager must analyse various information sets regularly, find root causes of non-compliance, and ensure corrective action.
– Any Bcom Degree would be an added advantage
– Must have extended experience in doing investigations and preparing of disciplinary and performance review.
– Branch management experience in retail or similar working environment of at least 5 years, of which 3 were at senior management level
– Extended exposure to financial reporting documentation,
– Must be provident in Microsoft Office and retail specific systems
– Numeracy and English language proficiency
– Competitive, results driven self-starter with a strong focus on customer service excellence
– Enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong leader, positive motivator, assertive, decisive problem solver
– Ethical with a healthy self-concept
– Analytical, investigator, willing and able to pro-actively take initiative
– Strategic planning, excellent organising and time management skills
To apply for this job please visit woermannbrock.com.