Website Namibia Dairies
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide extra-ordinary and professional service to internal and external customers, assisting them in their requirements, adhering to company procedures and uplift the image of the company through telephonic conversations and front-line contact. A professional and positive image of Namibia Dairies will be displayed at all times as he/she plays a crucial role in the first and last impression the guest will have of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 with 2-3 years’ experience in Reception, switchboard operations & general administration.
- Experience in an FMCG environment will be an added advantage.
- Switchboard/Telephone System
- Responsible for speedy, friendly and accurate operation of the switchboard, answer phone calls, transfer calls to a designated extension and take messages and relay them to the respective person(s).
- Responsible for the timely updates of company phone and speed dial lists
- Switchboard to be manned at all times, keeping personal telephone calls to an absolute minimum in order to ensure professionalism.
- Responsible for telephone management system reports
- Warmly welcoming guests and external clients.
- Responsible for housekeeping in area of responsibility by maintaining the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk & reception area, MDs boardroom and office.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Customer service
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1064
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.