|Introduction||receptionist: Under Direct and Indirect Supervision, answer inquiries from the general public, patients, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide information to callers. Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files. Occasionally there may be some travel, by car or plane, required in order for you to participate in continuing education or seminars.|
|Job Functions||Office and front desk management|
|Specification||• Manages phone calls according to telephone etiquette.
• Manages patient files and ensure it is readily available for use by the doctor when needed.
• Deal with all clients in a professional manner.
• Drafts Quotations for new customers and explains the content to them.
• Discusses Payment Plans & accompanying documentation with new patients at case discussion.
• Manages petty cash, cash ups, and all functions associated with it and prepares bank deposits.
• Printing of invoices and manages the payments thereof according to office procedures.
• Performs all other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing and scanning, etc.
• Shows and sell available consumables to patients and interacts with suppliers and customers
• Coordinates with the laboratory for pick-up of lab work.
• Manages the Post Boxes and incoming mail also from deliveries and couriers.
• Adheres to Company policies, procedures, standards, and methods as well as Health and Safety policies.
• Other duties, as they would benefit the support of the Dr.
To apply for this job please visit aps.com.na.