Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the receptionist serves as the first point of contact at the firm. You will provide extra-ordinary and client-centric professional services to both internal and external stakeholders. As a front-line response person, you will uplift the image of the firm via excellent telephone etiquette while adhering to company procedures. You will be responsible for timely, friendly, and accurate operation of the switchboard, as well as housekeeping of the overall office. You must possess a service-oriented mindset coupled with good communication and interpersonal skills to succeed in this role.
- Manning and managing the switchboard and telephone system.
- Speedy, friendly, and accurate operation of the switchboard, answer phone calls, transfer to designated extensions, and take messages to relay to respective staff.
- Timely updates of the firm’s phone and speed dial lists.
- Welcome walk-in and external clients. Housekeeping – keeping the general office but especially the front area, neat and clean.
- Grade 12 with 2-3 years’ work experience. A relevant qualification will be advantageous.
- Experience in a receptionist, switchboard, or general administration position.
- Full appreciation and understanding of excellent client service.
- Strong experiential exposure in general administration.
- English fluency.
- Computer literate (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Namibian citizenship.
To apply for this job please visit www.potentia.com.na.