Website Bokomo Namibia
- Receives incoming telephone calls and visitors.
- Controls and records messages.
- Administer mail and courier items.
- Monitor incoming mails, orders and distribute to respective departments.
- Organize internal facilities i.e. Board Room and Whitehouse and catering.
- Accountable for telephone systems; fax to mail, website etc.
- Interface for suppliers i.e. Telecom, Omnitel etc.
- Inform personnel via Email if the telephone/fax lines are out of order and when in order again.
- General assistance and troubleshooting responsibility for sales tools (cellphones, laptops, tablets, etc) and IT Systems (SAP, Skynamo, Tableau, etc).
Training, Travel & accommodation
- Booking of internal/external facilities i.e. Board room, White House, off-site venues, catering, travelling and accommodation relating to Sales Operation events/functions.
- Administer sales orders; receive orders via Fax, Fax to Mail or Email, sort and distribute to Tele-Ordering Clerks.
- Control Sheet verification and communication of orders and control sheets not received on a daily basis.
- Support Telesales with order capturing.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
- Grade 12
- Two (2) years’ experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org