Website FNB Namibia
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
Responsible for successfully planning to direct and coordinating the activities of a project. Responsible for the overall strategic management of the project Budget Resource planning and control.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Project Management Qualifications is a requirement. (Degree or Diploma in Project Management OR other recognized project management qualifications
- Experience : Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management in the Financial Services industry, preferably in a broader banking environment
Closing Date: 04 October 2020 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Windhoek
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals for the Business Unit, whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency through Projects.
- Develop a project service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Enable service delivery through implementing systems and processes to improve service with the most effective projects and implement quality systems and metrics for measuring project success.
- Risk and Issue Management Resource conflict resolution, Scope change management.
- Partner with the Business and Business Technology to scope value opportunities in terms of a project.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers.
- Identify and analyse business and technology developments and possible impacts during the phases of the project.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, to the extent that the key project work streams being technology delivery and solution delivery attain these objectives by producing project plans plan, manage, drive and facilitate the delivery through various work streams of the project through the work stream leaders.
- Deliver projects according to stakeholder requirements and in line with expected benefits, business goals and technology prerequisites.
- Manage associated project risks and issues and executes mitigation / contingency plans.
- Produce project plans plan, manage, drive and facilitate the delivery through various work streams of the project.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage FNB Projects according to the project management standards, methodology, processes and tools set out by the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Develop and implement business projects for process enhancements and new processes and products within a Business Unit. Quantify benefits. Implement process metrics for measuring efficiency of all key business processes.
- Influence, negotiate and effectively manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Scope change management and Change Control Project Administration and Document Management.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data of all projects.
- Provide regular and accurate reports to relevant stakeholders as required
- Determine and communicate roles and responsibilities to the team and to stakeholders.
- Direct and drive Training and change management.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of Team Leaders and teams in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future Leadership growth opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.