To proactively optimise a portfolio of FNB Wealth Clients with the objective of addressing their financial needs and ensuring client profitability as well as retaining the client base.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimizing revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients and increase potential of existing portfolio.
- Analyze client’s current product offerings and solutions with the aim of ensuring FNB Wealth is the client’s primary banking institution. In addition, identifying transactional and lending requirements.
- Understand and market all Transactional Banking products within the FNB Wealth offering, Understand and market all Lending solutions within the FNB Wealth offering, Overdrafts, Mortgage (Single Homeloan), Mortgage (Multiple assets/ multiple properties), Commercial Property Finance, and Share Based Lending.
- Successfully implement, track and report on Client Campaigns and initiatives.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim of achieving previously determined sales targets.
- Maximize cross sell opportunities through the identification of specialist advisory requirements. E.g. Wealth Management, Fiduciary, Portfolio Management.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase Client base and revenue
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds client expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Manage and grow portfolio through proactive client contact. Ensure client retention and satisfaction levels (measured via the SIMS).
- Provide and track accurate and reliable sales statistics via Siebel.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 with 27 points. Relevant Industry related qualifications or an appropriate business Degree.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in relationship banking, sales or client facing role within the financial services industry.
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered
Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading
To apply for this job please visit www.fnbnamibia.com.na.