Website August 26 Manufacturing
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Must be well conversant in English, with a professional telephone etiquette and able to take initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Excellent minute-taking skills, administrative, planning and organizing ability at a senior level.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounting/ budgeting coupled with intermediate event management ability.
- Must be people orientated, warm with good customer care skills and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Confident, well presented, matured, professional, flexible, and highly personable.
- Good computer and typing skills (MS Office Package).
- Ability to take own initiative, emotional maturity, ability to handle confidentiality, assertiveness.
- High level of integrity and the ability to promote and apply professional ethics.
Minimum Experience Required: A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience, preferably in the positions of Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Management, Senior Secretary or equivalent.
Special Requirements / Licences: Intermediate computer literate skills (MS Office Package [Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.], good command of English (spoken & written), excellent telephone and customer service etiquette as well as a valid code B drivers license.
Management & Administration of the Office of the MD’s Activities
- Receive and direct calls and respond to enquiries for the MD’s office in a polite and professional manner.
- Follow-up on messages to ensure that the messages has been attended to.
- Follow up on enquiries received to ensure that the enquirer is satisfied with the information, advice, or service provided.
- Welcome and attend to stakeholders in a professional manner and identify their needs.
- Receive, analyse, and subsequently forwards enquiries about services provided by the Company to the relevant Departments for further action.
- Provide stakeholders with information pertaining to Company as needed and when possible.
- Prepare refreshments/ beverages (Tea, coffee, juice, water, etc.) for management and guests as requested.
- Screen all correspondence received; prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Act as point of first contact for internal and external parties with the MD’s office, taking action when possible, referring to appropriate colleagues or bringing issues to the attention of the MD in a timely manner.
- Screen visitors to the MD ensuring that her/ his time is not wasted by unnecessary interruptions and at the same time satisfying the visitor’s/caller’s need.
- Take action during the absence of the MD, use initiative and judgment to ensure that matters requiring immediate attention are referred to the appropriate authority and handled efficiently.
- Ensure operation of equipment in the office of the MD.
- Perform all typing of correspondence / documents for the MD and any senior management as requested.
- Perform ad hoc personal errands for the MD.
- Monitor and supervise cleanliness and appearance of the MD’s office and waiting area.
- Ensure that MD’s office always stocked with consumables, and that old stock is removed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org