Website Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To perform all administrative, reception and secretarial duties relating to the Managing Director including managing the dairy, processing documentation (agenda), booking, receiving quests, and prioritizing telephone calls. The incumbent will supervise and manage the reception function of ND.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma in Office Administration/ Secretarial with 3-4 years executive secretarial experience.
- Driver’s license
- Arrange MD’s Diary and ensure effective communication to her
- Sort all incoming mail according to its level of importance and communicate where necessary
- Manage files (hard copies), maintain an efficient electronic record keeping system and ensure that all matters are followed up
- Receive all telephone calls, emails, and screen according to their level of importance.
- Take minutes during SLT Meetings
- Ensure all relevant documentation is in order before the commencement of a business trip
- Receive and welcome the MD & SLT’s visitors, clients and guests and arrange and serve refreshments to visitors, clients, and guest
- Assist the MD with the coordination and administration of Sponsorships and CSI initiatives and events.
- Assist the MD & SLT with general administration duties as and when required.
- Perform line management function to Receptionist & Cleaners
- Coordinate, arrange and manage the MDs Roadshow
- Arrange the MDs & SLT travel and engagements
- Process Purchase Requisitions on SAP
- Maintain and update accurate filing system
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Assertive communication (Verbal)
- Written communication- reports & minutes
- Interpersonal skills (Relationship Management)
- Meeting Management
- Planning & Organising
- Attention to detail
- Presentation Skills
- Facilitation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Stress Tolerance
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1380
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.