Taeuber & Corssen has an opportunity of a Payroll Administrator: Human Resources, based in Windhoek
• Grade 12 plus a B-tech degree in Human Resources Management, from a recognized institution.
• 5 years payroll experience, Sound knowledge of the Namibian tax law, labour law and principles of HR management is an absolute requirement. VIP Payroll knowledge is a pre-requisite.
• Fully Computer literate, able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
• Proficient in English.
• Namibian Citizen.
• Planning & Organizing. Numerical ability & attention to detail. Effective communication & good time management.
The incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Process and maintain Permanent and Temporary employees’ payroll.
- Prepare and submit monthly reconciliations.
- Administer all Employee Benefits.
- Time & Attendance champion
- Compile accurate monthly reports for management.
- Post payroll activities
- Payroll Queries and assist employees with ad hoc functions.
- Maintain and maintain the office filing system.
- Coordinating with the Human Resources Department, adhere to payroll policies and procedures with relevant law.
Honors confidentiality of employees’ pay records.