Website Namib Mills
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the above mentioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality output by executing general tasks supporting all related operations and productions.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cleaning of premises:
- Ensure area is cleaned at all times by sweeping, brushing and washing of facilities and machines.
- Cleans thoroughly and timeously according to schedules.
- Reports faults and defects to the Foreman / Supervisor.
- Assist with packing, loading, off-loading and carrying of products.
- Inform the Operator / Foreman / Supervisor of any defaults on the products.
- Assist with preparations for fumigation purposes.
- Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the Foreman / Supervisor.
Added Advantages | Special Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 10 with 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in English
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays
- Namibian citizen
- Well disciplined
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED (not larger than 2MB)
Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSP001 – GENERAL LABOURER (PACKAGING)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
To apply for this job please visit namibmills.com.na .