Namib Poultry Industries
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Ensuring the correct stacking of products as per laid down standards.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Always take precautionary steps to ensure good housekeeping and food safety.
• Keep scales clean and tidy and in good state.
• Must calibrate scale before product is labelled.
• Must be able to read production documents.
• Must have good hand eye coordination.
• Must be able to work fast and accurate.
• Will be responsible for labelling chicken products.
• Must ensure the correct product and pre price is labelled as per standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 10 (NQF 2)
• Two (2) years relevant working experience in a FMCG production environment will be advantageous.
• Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous.
• Namibian citizen.
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays.
The company offers a competitive salary and market related employee benefits.
Candidates who qualify for above position, should send a short CV to the HR department.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS, NO DOCUMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
To apply for this job email your details to HRWages@npi.com.na