- Do site visits and ensure that headcount are correct and all staff on duty.
- Ensure complete PPE compliance in line with business requirements.
- Identify staff shortages and arrange for replacement staff.
- Supervise any disciplinary action and follow through
- Identify stock damages and arrange for AOD’S to be signed by employees.
- Oversee leave system and ensure that leave planning is done properly in order to keep the outlet properly staffed.
- Submit daily site reports to the members for their information.
- Supervise leave system and verify where necessary.
- Capturing of staff hours for invoice purposes.
- Handling of admin function with regard to signing of contracts, handing out of PPE and auditing of files for completeness.
- Obtain motivation and authorization for recruitment of additional staff.
- Collection of time sheets for invoice purposes on a monthly basis.
- The ideal candidate must have Grade 12 plus at least 4 years’experience in the FMCG environment
- In addition a qualification in Business Management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Code B Drivers license.
- Analytical person to understand the business and to supervise in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- The ability to plan, structure and manage all aspects of the specific role.
- Highly Dependable and responsible
- Result driven with time management skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Product knowledge.
- People skills for the management of the staff compliment and the customer base.
- Problem solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.