Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Deloitte has been operating in Namibia since 1959 and has grown to be recognized as a leader in professional services locally and regionally. The Deloitte in Namibia is dedicated to providing Audit & Assurance, Tax, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Consulting services to clients across multiple industries in the private and public sectors. Our client service teams combine local knowledge from Deloitte in Namibia with deep expertise from Deloitte’s international network in more than 150 countries. With 125 professionals in Namibia, our integrative approach delivers keen insights and industry knowledge to clients.
Our extensive service spectrum of auditing, tax consulting, business consulting and corporate finance consulting enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
About the team:
The Finance and Operations team is looking for a talented Namibian candidate to join them as Office Assistant. The candidate should be performance driven and results orientated.
Main Purpose of Job:
The overall aim is to be a support resource to the Windhoek Office, providing proactive professional support that allows the office to run smoothly.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Good written and verbal command of English;
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Behaves in accordance with Deloitte values;
- Understands and values the importance of trust by following through on commitments;
- Consistently challenges self to deliver outstanding quality and value;
- Recognizes and explores opportunities for personal impact for internal clients and colleagues;
- Ensures he/she is clear on expectations and asks clarifying questions when needed;
- Assumes personal responsibility for achieving results and supports the team by taking on additional responsibilities or working after hours when needed
Key Performance Areas:
- Preparation of refreshments for the office, including meetings, events and training sessions;
- Managing and stocking the coffee stations and pause areas;
- Photocopying and binding;
- Managing and stocking the copy room;
- Office filling and managing of the file room;
- Reception and switchboard assistance;
- Assisting with refreshments, office supplies and stock orders when needed;
- Assisting with accounts payable functions when needed;
- Assisting with petty cash maintenance, and any other duty as required.
We are committed to establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.