Office Administrator (Sanlam Investments)
Purpose of the position:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for handling of all secretarial, operational and administrative tasks of the Chief Executive Officer of Salam Investments and the Executive Team members of Sanlam Investments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen and prioritise telephone calls, references and other incoming correspondences to the Chief Executive Officer: Sanlam Investments
- Manage all outgoing correspondence via effective communication management (telephone calls, e-mails, faxes, mail, etc.)
- Serve as minute secretary to Executive Management meetings and other meetings as required
- Screen visitors/stakeholders (Official and Personal) to the Chief Executive Officer: Sanlam Investments
- Maintain an effective filing/record-keeping system (electronically and manually)
- Provide general and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer: Sanlam Investments (in collaboration with Executive Management) with meetings, appointments, and functions.
- Handle travel and accommodation and other logistics for visiting executives and stakeholders (domestic and international), including the compilation of itineraries for such individuals
- Manage the arrangements of refreshments during meetings in the boardrooms
- Manage and settle accounts of service providers
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer: Sanlam Investments
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Secretarial Certificate/Diploma will be an added advantage
- 2 years relevant experience (Financial Services industry experience will be an added advantage)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to draft professional correspondence
- Clear articulation and tone of voice
- Excellent liaison and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function independently without supervision
- Proficient in MsWord, MsPower Point and Ms excel and other Microsoft Office applications utilised within CFS
- Ability to provide secretarial and administrative support to top management
- Ability to effectively plan and organise meetings, functions, presentations, etc.
- Ability to handle high level of stress
- Communicates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Action oriented
- Optimises work processes
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.