|Introduction||We are looking for a Merchandiser Team Leader to supervise a small team of employees to set, organize, care for, and sell retail-ready products within applicable stores.|
|Job Functions||Supervision, hygiene, product knowledge, customer service, timesheet keeping, attendance monitoring, reporting, communication|
|Industries||FMCG – Retail|
|Specification||· Monitor and ensure maintenance of merchandising standards in assign area.
· Develop and maintain an effective activity schedule and ensure compliance to time frame.
· Make available an updated list of all outlets to be visited by his Merchandising Team, the names of the Merchandisers visiting these outlets, their call cycles, and Compliance thereof.
· To monitor the productivity levels of the Merchandising Team by reviewing the Merchandiser Control sheets, as well as Sales and Expiry reports for individual outlets.
· Should be aware of all ongoing and forthcoming promotional activities and to plan accordingly to ensure successful implementation, execution, and follow up.
· Ensure compliance with company’s Brand initiatives by upholding all vehicle and uniform standards.
· Coordinate with customers and design various store décor plans and provide upgrades.
· Analyze store observation programs and validate various store process.
· Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Merchandising team to support the company’s brand strategy.
· Competitor analysis; and return on investment of company’s assets [coolers].
· Train, develop and guide the company’s Merchandising Team within the Branch, in order to provide acceptable Corporate Trade Standards across the company’s customer base at Branch Level.
· Manage all general orders and special assignment for organization.
· Must have Code BE Driver’s license
· Must be based in Oshakati, or willing to relocate at own cost.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the FMCG industry, with at least 2 + years in a similar role.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Retail knowledge and understanding.
· Must have GR 12.
To apply for this job please visit aps.com.na.