Website Medical Imaging Namibia
Medical Housekeeper: Windhoek
The main purpose for this position is as a Housekeeper/Cleaner at Medical Imaging
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the routine cleaning of floors, windows and walls in all areas of the practice
- Scrub and polish floors monthly. Movable furniture must be moved away.
- Clean bathrooms daily – scrub the toilets, sweep and mop the floor, wipe down all areas with disinfectant, and replace towels.
- Tidy reception area daily.
- Sweep and mop floors daily.
- Clean spills as required.
- Empty waste baskets in rooms daily or more often if required and dispose of it.
- Do dishes and tidy kitchen as necessary.
- Keep an inventory of kitchen appliances and cutlery and report any discrepancies.
- Maintain adequate levels of “tea time” supplies.
- Report any maintenance issues to the clinic manager.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Grade 10
- Fluency in Afrikaans and English
- 35 years of age and older
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a medical environment will be an advantage
- Please provide contactable references
Only applications submitted through the NIEIS platform will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.