Website Ministry of Health & Social Services
- medical equipment attendant
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, ability to work well in teams and exhibits patient focus.
- Performs direct and indirect nursing care activities as assigned (provides basic patient care, transports equipment and patients, assumes primary responsibility for daily inventory of all patient care related supplies);
- demonstrates knowledge of normal growth and development; responds to changing patient needs; participates in team spirit and unit morale concerns;
- problem-solves; maintains a safe work environment; participates in quality improvement;
- communicates effectively with members of the health care team; maintains positive public relations;
- obtains/record/exchange information for the patient;
- takes an active role in personal/professional development;
- and makes decisions by ethical principles.
Grade 10 certificate with twenty-four (24) points over seven (7) subjects and a D-symbol in English
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.