Website NAMIBIA BREWERIES
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide 2nd line mechanical maintenance support to the line in the event of equipment failures, to execute planned, corrective, break-in work, condition based and predictive maintenance as well as to perform fault-finding and a structured break down analysis on failed components.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- N6/S3-S4 Mechanical or Industrial Engineering (Trade Test Certificate) with a minimum of 5 years mechanical industrial experience (FMCG experience will be an added advantage)
- MS Office proficient
- Auto Cad
- TIG, Arc welding and gas welding
- Pneumatics, fluid mechanics
- Power transmission and conveyers
- Prepare and execute planned maintenance activities in the Packaging Department
- Provide 2nd line breakdown support to the packaging lines
- Maintain health and safety standards
- Complete documentation/work orders and do proper record keeping
- Improve equipment and processes within the packaging plant
- Coach and train operators and mechanical learners
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving skill
- Process improvement
- Technical expertise
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1236
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.