- Management and Training of the lodge staff.
- Ensure ultimate guest relations in the lodge and that the “at home” personal attention levels are maintained.
- Manage Guest activities and programming.
- Maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and maintenance and ensure that style and design is not eroded.
- Effective financial management through the administration of orders and effective stock control.
- Effective communication and maintenance of lodge relations.
- Staff Management
- Health and Safety
Qualifications & Experience and Skills:
- Exceptional Food and Beverage knowledge.
- Financial Management ability.
- Exceptional English and a second language would be preferable.
- Grade 12, Qualification in Hospitality would be an added advantage.
- Computer/ administration skills.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Valid drivers license.
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.