Afritin Uis Mining
- Sample handling, preparation and operation of measuring and analytical equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Preparing samples for analysis and performing laboratory tests.
- Producing accurate and reliable data and interpret results.
- Reporting of non-conformance results.
- Research relevant topics and gather information/data.
- Document all activities, record results and insert/retrieve data.
- Provide administrative assistance.
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines.
- Conduct risk assessments when performing routine tasks.
- Perform cleaning, and general housekeeping activities and to assist with the execution of preparation for maintenance, safely, to achieve section’s targets.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance and Quality Control Standards and Procedures,
- Perform Chemical Analysis as per Standard Operating Procedures,
- A minimum of 20 points from Grade 12.
- A tertiary qualification/on-the-job training relevant to the mining industry would be advantageous.
- Report writing and analytical skills are required.
- Experience in Sampling and Sample Preparation techniques will be advantageous.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
Uis residents and persons from previously disadvantaged designated groups will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to HR.Uis@afritinmining.com