Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Junior SAP & Finance-Support
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide assistance to SAP & Finance by loading deals, analysing data, performing financial SAP support functions, master data administration & management, reporting and rendering general support to the finance department in order to support decision making in the business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Grade 12 with Accounting,
- Business Administration or a Finance diploma (or similar qualification in Financial accounting) with minimum 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in a FMCG environment and Inventory management will be an added advantage.
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Discount & rebate processing
- Analysis & reporting
- SAP Admin support
- Master data maintenance including data mining analysis, tables & application
- Assist with inventory control
- Report automated administration & adhoc business requirements
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Numerical Skills
- Analytical skills
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1502
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.