Website Trustco Group International
Trustco is a diversified triple listed and multiple award winning business with a culture of creating long-term sustainable growth for all stakeholders. Decisions are biased towards long-term value creation and short-term hurdles are viewed as catalysts to drive success. The business segments in the group, being Financial Services and Resources, are supported by the Shared Services Segment that amongst other support services provide comprehensive compliance services including internal audits. The Internal Audit department has the following vacancy;
• Conduct reviews, audits, investigations and special assignments in line with the needs of the business
• Performing audits in line with the internal audit standards
• Keeping the senior and head of Internal audit informed of all significant matters, consulting when necessary.
• Assess the risks of business units and perform audit work accordingly
• Drafting audit reports for review
• Monitoring of the close out of findings and conducting follow up audits
• Preparing work papers for all audits
• Self-starter with good management skills
• Administrative skills and computer literacy
• Ability to work without close supervision.
• Self-driven and motivated
• Good organizational and leadership skills
• High level of confidentiality, tact and discretion
• Must be creative and have initiative
• Must be able to handle pressure
• Excellent people skills
• Strong communication and report writing skills
• Problem solving and analytical abilities
• Meet deadlines and enjoy working with detail
• Be able to work in teams and alone
• Able to travel and a driver’s license will be an advantage
• Trustco Group supports employees maintaining a healthy lifestyle; therefore preference will be given to applicants with a healthy BMI.
~~Qualifications & Experience:
• Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
• Excellent Computer Literacy (Excel, Word and Power Point).
• Code 8 Drivers License is an advantage.
• Internal audit qualification (B. Com, Internal Audit/Accounting or similar)
• Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) will be an advantage
• 1-2 years’ experience in auditing profession (internal or external audit)
• A minimum requirement to be considered as a possible shortlisted candidate for the vacant position will be that the applicants must successfully pass the “Trustco Group Annual Integrated Reports Test” which will consist of multiple-choice questions from the annual reports of the group spanning a period of the past four (4) years.
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens. Previously disadvantaged and disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
To be called a Trustconian is to be bestowed a title of honour. It’s worn proudly by those who are committed to the Trustco brand and culture. As Trustconians we know that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty and that a person’s word should be as good as his bond. Trustconians are provided with the opportunity to be part of a family, not just a company, and we are obligated and required to drive Trustco and Namibia forward in our own, revolutionary, way.
Only CV’s with attached certified copies as proof of qualifications will be accepted. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed and no CV’s or attached documentation shall be returned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com