Website Hollard Insurance Namibia
1. Main Function of the role:
|2. Key Performance Areas of the Role:|
- Helping with various arrangements internally.
- Communicating with external partners.
- Responsible for administering the Government Employment Website (NIEIS Reporting – loading of external vacancies & reporting on these vacancies).
- Screening of CV’s and assisting in the recruitment and selection process.
- Administer internal and external vacancy adverts.
- Compiling data for human resources reporting (Surveys).
- Assist with HR Communication.
- Performance Management.
- Completion of HR Projects.
- Sets up and schedules meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
- Adhoc tasks
|3. Minimum requirements knowledge and experience:|
- Matric (25 points or more)
- 2 years’ experience in HR Administration
- Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management will serve as an added advantage
|4. Other skills required:|
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to learn at all times
- Good multi-tasking abilities
To apply for this job please visit nieis.namibiaatwork.gov.na.