The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the sanitary, orderly, and attractive condition of the facility to provide a safe environment for patients, visitors, physicians, and staff. Develops and implements directions, work schedules, procedures, methods and instructions regarding the use of specific materials and equipment and co-ordinates the daily activities of cleaners. Period stock take of housekeeping supplies and equipment, inventories, screen applicants, train new cleaning staff, and recommend disciplinary action.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Ensure that Domestic Staff is on duty / manage and supervise their daily tasks
- Put out all refreshments and cleaning materials
- Drive cleaners to and from work when required
- Manage and control cleaners leave and off days
- Assist with takin Theatre Gowns to hospital
- Controlling of Practice cleaning materials / refreshments / requirements
- Taking cleaners to Doctors
- Arrange and assist cleaners with Dr’s appointments
- Ordering and controlling of Theatre gowns / equipment and clothing for cleaners
- And any other activities as may be reasonably requested from time to time
- Grade 12
- Public Drivers Licence, Code B
- Microsoft package knowledge
- 2 – 3 years in a supervisory position in housekeeping, in a medical environment
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.