Website Chobe Water Villas
Chobe Water Villas
We Grow People – Your dream job could be just a few clicks away.
Department: Chobe Kitchen
Line Manager: Stewart Gordon Milne
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Kitchen in accordance with the mission and objectives of O&L Leisure and as spelled out in all promises to the guests and employees.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Diploma: Culinary Arts\Professional Cookery
- HACCP Trained
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Head Chef in a 4/5-star hotel or restaurant operations
- Strong Pastry Skills an added advantage
- Exceptional cooking skills
- Day to day management of the Kitchen operation
- Menu, Recipe, and food design
- Food financial/procurement management of the department
- Ensure guest satisfaction through continually driving excellence in the preparation and presentation of dishes
- Continually strive to delight guests through the production of amazing meals
- Guest Engagement/interaction to ensure all expectations are met or exceeded
- Plans and solves challenges and makes decisions that impacts the final product before going to the guest
- Ensure Brand and quality standards are met
- Excellent people development and management skills
- Health and Safety
- Culinary Skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Decision-making skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Financial/Analytical skills
- Computer Literacy: MS Office, Opera PMS, MICROS
- Materials Control
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.