Website Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
our dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To coordinate, deliver and administer quality Human Capital Services in area of responsibility for greater customer satisfaction, accessibility, and effectiveness.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology with 3-5 years relevant Human Capital Services experience.
- Code B Driver’s License
- Sound knowledge of the Labour Act
- Recruitment & Selection in accordance to the O & L culture, best practice, set policies and procedures.
- Manage the administration and engagement of employee remuneration and benefits.
- Full ownership of the Learning & Development initiatives as per annual training plan.
- Drive Affirmative Action Committee Engagements
- Drive Talent Management
- Drive Employee Wellness Initiatives
- Leave Management
- Productivity Management
- Internal Newsletter
- Employee Engagement & Experience
- General Administrative Support
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• High level of confidentially and personal credibility
• Emotional Intelligence
• Assertive Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Planning and organizing
CLOSING DATE: 14 MAY 2021
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1389
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.