Website Namib Poultry
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To perform general tasks associated with the position.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the welfare of the chicks
• Feeding of chickens
• Check feed availability and water
• House preparation before placement
• Collect mortalities
• Collecting of eggs
• Weight eggs
• Nest box management
• Grading of eggs
• Cleaning inside and outside of chicken houses
• Ground maintenance including to scoffing and to cut grass
• Responsible for the prevention of diseases
• Carry out ad hoc tasks associated with the department
• Carry out reasonable ad hoc tasks as given by the superior
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 (NQF 4) or Grade 10 (NQF 2)
• Two (2) years relevant work experience in a Bio-Security environment will be advantageous
• Namibian citizen
• Proficient in English, being bilingual will be advantageous
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime, Sundays and on public holidays
The Company is an equal opportunity Employer and offers a comprehensive market related package.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to send a short CV with certified copies of relevant documentation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews, no documents will be returned.
To apply for this job email your details to HRWages@npi.com.na