Website Namib Mills
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality output by executing general tasks re: cleaning of depot, assist
with the packing of products and loading/off-loading of trucks.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure efficient handling of cargo and loading of trucks.
- Keep premises clean by sweeping, brushing and washing of facilities.
- Packing of products according to standards.
- Responsible for the picking and loading of products to be dispatched.
- Load and unload truck at customer according to Truck Drivers instructions.
- Load according to delivery schedule.
- Ensure that products are secured on trucks.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 2 years’ experience OR Grade 10 (NQF2) with 5 years’ experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Willing to work after hours and weekends.
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded (not larger than 2MB). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org