Website Namib Mills
To ensure quality output by executing general tasks supporting all related operations and productions.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cleaning of premises:
- Ensure area is cleaned at all times by sweeping, brushing and washing of facilities and machines.
- Cleans thoroughly and timeously according to schedules.
- Reports faults and defects to the Foreman / Supervisor.
- Assist with preparations for fumigation purposes.
- Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the Foreman / Supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 10 with 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in English
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays
- Namibian citizen
- Well disciplined
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (not larger than 2MB)
Subject line for applications should be: NMOPSM003 – GENERAL LABOURER (MILLS – WINDHOEK)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
NO HAND DELIVERED CV WILL BE ACCEPTED
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 16 NOVEMBER 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com