O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away. But first you need to build a candidate profile. Once your profile is created, navigate to the desired opportunity and apply.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
A breakthrough leader with strategic, operational, and financial focus, who can operate independently and provide leadership to the entire team of Strand Hotel Swakopmund. A passion for destinations and nature, knowledge of marine fauna & flora, a storyteller, who loves and enjoys this exciting and unique Southern Atlantic coastline and neighboring Namib Desert. A passionate and inspirational leader who embraces Namibia’s cultural diversity and heritage and who will put our people first and brings out the best in everyone and a leader who will create an amazing employment and guest experience by being a catalyst for positive change, delivering new realities and fulfilling dreams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Higher National Diploma and or bachelor’s degree in hospitality management
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within the tourism/hotel industry
- Strong technical appreciation of all hotel operations functions
- Knowledge of hotel management systems (Opera, Micros etc.)
- Provide leadership to the management team which is consistent with the O&L group purpose and values
- Formulate Strategy and Budgets for the hotel
- Drive the hosting and experiential culture within the team
- Motivate the team and create the best employment experience for them
- Oversee hotel Financials to ensure maximum revenue generation
- Oversight role on Rooms and food and beverage divisions
- Drive monthly internal business performance reviews
- Effective management of Rooms division key financial indicators
- Effective management of Food and Beverage Prime cost
- Designing and implementation of operating processes and standards
- Conduct audits on all hotel practices, standards, policies, and procedures
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Budgeting, controlling, and reporting
- Management of Assets and hotel maintenance
- Conduct on the Job Training to ensure continuous people development impact
- Leadership Skills
- Business/financial Acumen
- Guest and Service oriented
- People management skills
O&L – a Great Place to Work.
Applicants meeting our requirements are invited to apply. O&L Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition ID: 1464
To apply for this job please visit careers.ol.na.