Website Namib Mills
GENERAL LABOURER – OTAVI: SILO
An excellent career opportunity exists for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the
abovementioned position at Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd, Otavi.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure quality output by executing general tasks supporting all related operations and
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cleaning of premises:
- Ensure area is cleaned at all times by sweeping, brushing and washing of facilities and
- Cleans thoroughly and timeously according to schedules.
- Reports faults and defects to the Foreman / Supervisor.
- Packing, loading, off-loading and carrying of products as well as loading and off-loading of
Trucks which also involves physical handling of cargo.
- Carry out adhoc tasks as given by the Foreman / Supervisor.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 10 with 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in English
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends, overtime and on public holidays
- Namibian citizen
- Well disciplined
Namib Mills (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
CV’S WITH FULL DETAILS CAN BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: (not larger than 2MB)
The subject line for applications should be: NMOPSOS1 – GENERAL LABOURER (OTAVI-SILO)
Only applications with this subject line will be considered
IT IS IMPERATIVE TO NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com