Website Namib Mills
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Ensuring the correct stacking of products as per laid down standards.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Always take precautionary steps to ensure good housekeeping and food safety.
- Keep forklift clean and in good state.
- Safely transport empty and loaded pallets with products as per laid down standards.
- Responsible for neat and safe stacking and placement of products in the designated areas and locations as directed by supervisors.
- Ensure that no damage is caused to products or pallet and proactively identify broken pallets which might damage bags.
- Take steps to proactively ensure stock rotation.
- Loading and off-loading of goods from trucks.
- Packing away of finished goods every day in store.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Opportunity | Duty Requirement(s)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 (NQF4) with 2 years’ experience as Forklift Driver.
- Must have a valid forklift license.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Willing to work shifts, weekends, overtime and public holidays.
Namib Mills is an equal opportunity employer. The Company offers in return; a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which are market related. CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded (not larger than 2MB). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Subject line for applications should be: DRIVER: FORKLIFT (WINDHOEK) #387495. Only applications with this subject line will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org