Rennies Logistics is looking for a competent Fleet Administrator to join its ranks and will be based in Windhoek.
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics or any related field will be an added advantage.
- Driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and preferable other Namibian languages
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG industry.
- Previous experience with Vehicle Fleet Management will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate,
- Namibian Citizen.
- Analytical skills, and sense of urgency.
- Strong alphanumeric skills and attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing, ability to work independently.
- Updating and maintaining Vehicle fleet operation system
- Providing reports and updates to branches daily of vehicles due for services, license renewals and driver PDP’s.
- Expediting of vehicle maintenance and services
- Provide weekly report to finance and management.
- Analyzing and providing feedback on various data reports
- Co-ordinate and maintain all Natis related matters.
- Capture all vehicle expenses: Mass distance charge, Maintenance & Services.
- Process and action information from all inspection and trip sheets
- Perform any ad hoc tasks required from Management.
To apply for this job please visit bidvestnamibia.pnet.com.na.