Mobile Telecommunications Limited
Executive Assistant to the MD
The purpose of the position is to coordinate and manage logistical, administrative and operational support to ensure that the office of the MD can function effectively.
|Job Functions||Administration,Advisory,Communications,Compliance & Regulatory Affairs,Editing,Personal Assistant|
Provide Administrative & Secretarial support to the Managing Director as required.
• Compilation of all Board documentation.
• Overseeing all Board meetings and liaising with Board members as required.
• Manage the MD’s calendar in a timeous manner.
• Manage all travelling arrangements for MD’s office and senior management.
• Coordinate and manage travelling arrangements for consultants and other stakeholders.
• Custodian of MTC’s travelling policy and procedures.
• Manage all MD’s requested functions.
• Organizational planning: staff meetings.
• Excellent networking skills and strong business ethics.
• Perform all Ad hoc tasks as required by the Managing Director.
• Draft concept notes.
• Compile reports and speeches for MD.
• Compile correspondence with external stakeholders
•Degree in Business Administration or Communications degree or related qualification – Strong Requirement
•+/- 6 years’ experience in a senior PA/Executive Assistant position.
• Must have expert level written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English).
•Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Must be fully computer literate.
• Must be customer service oriented.
•Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Namibian citizenship or residency.
• Must be a team player